Monday 19 December 2016

UPDATE - GREAT ORMAND STREET AND MORE

While I have 5 minutes let me fill you in with all that has happened ranging from endless relentless hospital appointments surgeries and much more.

As some of you know earlier on this year I myself have had a few health issues relating to my ears. turns out I've had a pretty nasty infection in and around the mastoid which had to be surgically removed. this was successfully done in September and under a local anapestic. I now have to go back to clinic every 3 months to have my ears cleaned and drained out. The bad new is I have to have the same surgery on the other side in the new year.

Tom is still pursuing the idea that one day soon he'll finally come off the C-PaP but as of yet all attempts have failed. The plan is to keep trying but we'll see how it goes. I feel for him I also understand why he's so desperate but I also know that sometimes in life you just have to accept your hand and use it to your advantage.

Charlie looks as if he may be growing out of the baby Asama but we'll no for sure next year so watch this space.

Jessica after the bad news back in July of this year we seem to have turned a corner and our visit this time was loads better. Jessica is now a candidate for the MAGEC RODS and well start prepping for this surgery in June of next year. Lung Function tests do however show poor lung function with restrictions. Jessica's hearing is stable and her education continues to progress.

With Christmas just days away and 3 birthdays in between all I can say despite the stress I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end.

Once Christmas is done its back to the regular appointments lets hope the break we all need we get.

FROM ALL OF US HERE A VERY MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR


No comments: